Castle Estate Agents are delighted to bring this bright and spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home with garage room to the market. No. 4 is located just a short distance from Tallaght Village and has access to all main amenities such as Lidl, The Square Shopping Centre, Tallaght Hospital, local schools, shops and IT Tallaght. The property is also close to a host of bus routes, the Luas and the M50 Motorway.
Approached by a driveway with parking for a number of cars, this red bricked property is entered via the front porch into a bright hallway. The accommodation is cleverly laid out with a large sitting/dining area with feature open fireplace and patio doors to back garden, Garage room that could be used as a playroom ,and ample under stairs storage. To the rear, there is a large kitchen with Georgian style French doors leading to a large not overlooked private garden, tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level cream kitchen units with roll-top wooden work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, Halogen hob and extractor and stainless steel sink & drainer.
Upstairs consist of four bedrooms, master en-suite, 2 of which have the benefit of built in wardrobes. In addition, there is a fine sized family bathroom with full sized bath and electric power shower and hot press. The property also benefits from having double glazed UPVC windows throughout which allows plenty of natural light to enter the property making it a bright and spacious place to live in.
Early viewing is highly advised to appreciate the sheer quality on offer behind the door of this superb family home.
Viewing is recommended and by appointment only.
Oil Fired Central Heating
Large sunny rear garden
Double glazed windows
Off street parking
Large sitting room
Solid wood flooring
Side passage access to rear of the property
Highly sought after area
Close to amenities and public transport
Cul de sac location
Close to a selection of primary and secondary schools nearby
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.