Castle Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this 2 bedroomed mid-terrace property with separate self contained one bed apartment to the rear (4 and 4B). This property offers an opportunity to have two incomes as an investment property or a with a residential home and which would also generate income. which is situated literally just off Bray Main Street. The location is ideal being so close to all the amenities that Bray has to offer.
The property comprises of Entrance Lobby, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Hallway, 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property comes to the market in need of modernisation and refurbishment but could easily be transformed into a fantastic home. The self contained apartment offers potential for additional income should one wish or can be incorporated into the main house. There is a separate entrance for 4B and gas and electricity are metered separately.
Situated within a stone’s throw from the Mermaid theatre and the renowned Victorian seafront and promenade is just a short walk away. There are many excellent transport routes nearby including the DART, the 145, 84 and 45A bus services, Aircoach to Dublin airport as well as the M11/N11 being within easy reach. There is an array of excellent primary and secondary schools again within walking distance as well as award winning restaurants, coffee shops and Bray town centre.
Castle Estate Agents endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in all advertising including measurements and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
Potential to generate income from separate apartment
Gas Central Heating
Town Centre Location
Front and rear access
Entrance Lobby: 0.925m x 0.327m
Sitting Room: 3.58m x 4.38m – Feature Fireplace with inset gas fire.
Kitchen: 2.842m x 3.679m
Hallway: 5.22m x 0.925m
Bedroom: 2.64m x 2.87m
Bathroom: 1.684 x 1.753 With shower, whb and wc
Bedroom: 4.386 x 3.670m
Self Contained Apartment
Hallway: 1.06 x 1.05
Kitchen/Sitting Room: 2.65 x 3.92
Bedroom: 2.64 x 2.87
Bathroom: 1.684×1.753 – electric shower, whb and wc
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.