Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 4 Dargle Lodge, Knocklyon to the market.
This superb 3 Bed 3 bath semi-detached home is presented in turn key condition throughout.
This fine family home has been well maintained and upgraded throughout the years and offers bright and well-appointed accommodation complemented by a maintenance free south facing rear garden. Flooded with natural light, the living spaces are bright and airy with a warm feeling throughout.
Beyond the hall door is a welcoming entrance hall, guest WC, Kitchen/Dining room to the front aspect and to the rear, a spacious sitting room with feature fireplace. Completing and further complimenting the excellent ground floor space there is a conservatory leading on to a landscaped south facing rear garden with raised patio, mature plants and shrubbery which only accentuates the massive appeal of this home and provides an ideal setting for entertaining guests or enjoying a family BBQ.
Upstairs comprises of 3 bedrooms, the Master is very spacious with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, the second Bedroom is a Double and the third a Single all with fitted wardrobes. A fully tiled family bathroom recently upgraded complete the accommodation.
To the front is a good-sized driveway offering ample car parking for 2 cars
Located in the heart of Knocklyon with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep. The location offers a superb selection of well-established schools, both primary and secondary including St. Colmcille’s Community School, and an excellent range of shopping facilities locally at Knocklyon Shopping Centre with easy access to Dundrum Shopping Centre. The commute to Dublin City Centre is well serviced with the 15-bus route, whilst the M50 is accessible locally providing direct access to the regional motorway network. Local parks are in abundance being at the foothill of the Dublin Mountains.
This home is sure to appeal to first time buyers and downsizers alike.
Viewing is Highly Recommended
Gas fired central heating
Feature Fire Place
South Facing Private Rear Gerden with Storage shed.
Double Glazed windows throughout.
Bright and Spacious accommodation
Off street parking for 2 cars
Close to all local amenities
Entrance Hallway: c 1.21m x 5.5m
Guest WC: c 1.5 m x .80m
Kitchen/Dining Room: c.5.4m x 3.23m, Fitted kitchen with floor and wall units, dining area
Living Room c 4.52 x 4m with feature fireplace and Patio Door leading to
Conservatory c 3m x 2.8m with access to the south west facing back garden.
Master Bedroom 1: c.4.17m x 3.7m with:
En suite: c.1,8m x 0.77m with floor tiling
Bedroom 2: c.2.36m x 4.29m
Bedroom 3: c.3.08m x 2.07m
Main Bathroom: c.183m x 1.75m – WC, WHB, Bath, floor and wall tiling.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.