***IMMACULATE FOUR BED, THREE BATHROOM, EXTENDED FAMILY HOME WITH ATTIC AND SOUTH FACING GARDEN***
Shane Hanevy & Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 4 Ellensborough Crescent to market. This stunning four bedroom family home is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally situated in the ever popular Ellensborough estate. Number 4 is in close proximity to local amenities (The Square, schools, parks) with the M50 & N81 just minutes away.
This beautiful property has been subject to much improvement by the owners offering bright and spacious living accommodation that briefly comprises of a large living room with bay window, open-plan, fully fitted kitchen/diner with island unit and extension, down stairs bathroom, utility room, four great size bedrooms, attic conversion, master en-suite and a family bathroom. To the rear is a private south facing garden with block shed and to the front a large paved driveway offering off-street parking for multiple cars.
Many additional benefits include recently fitted triple glazing throughout, new gas boiler, quartz kitchen worktops, fitted wardrobes, solar panel and alarm to name but a few.
To view this exceptional property call today on 01 490 0700.
Living room: 6.23m x 3.77m – Triple glazed uPVC bay window to front aspect, carpet flooring, double doors to kitchen/diner, feature fire place with log burner.
Kitchen/Diner: 6.47m x 5.72m – Tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level cream kitchen units with newly fitted quartz work surfaces and splash-backs, space for integrated grill oven, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher. Island unit with storage. Triple glazed bay window to rear aspect.
Extension: 4.43m x 2.93m – Tiled flooring, 2 velux windows, triple glazed windows and french doors to rear garden.
Utility: 1.53m x 1.33m – Tiled floor, space for washing machine and dryer, new baxi gas boiler and uPVC door to side aspect.
Hallway: 4.63m x 1.78m – Recently fitted uPVC front door with obscure glass panels, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, door to down stairs toilet.
Downstairs toilet: 1.48m x 0.78m – Tiled flooring, WC, WHB, triple glazed uPVC obscure glass window to side aspect.
Landing: 3.26m x 2.87m – Carpeted landing with triple glazed uPVC window to side aspect.
Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.19m – Triple glazed uPVC window to front aspect, carpet flooring and range of fitted wardrobes.
En-suite: 1.79m x 2.04m – Carpeted floor, vanity unit with hand basin, W.C, shower.
Bedroom 2: 4.33m x 3.30m – Triple glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, carpet flooring and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.49m x 3.24m – Triple glazed uPVC window to front aspect, carpet flooring and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 4: 2.87m x 2.77m – Triple glazed uPVC window to rear aspect and carpet flooring.
Bathroom: 1.89m x 1.88m Triple glazed uPVC obscure glass window to side aspect, fully tiled, electric shower, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Rear Garden: Private south facing rear garden, block shed and side access to front drive.
Front Garden: Partially laid to lawn with paved driveway providing off-street parking for multiple cars.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.