***LARGE 3 BED APARTMENT WITH LIVE/WORK ASPECT EXTENDING TO 1,270SQ. FT.***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 4 Kilmainham Square to market. This generously proportioned 3 bedroom apartment which extends to approx. 118 sq.m/1,270 sq.ft is located on the 1st floor of this most exceptional development. This large apartment enjoys lift access from the lobby and underground car park. The complex is very secure with CCTV in common areas, secure access codes for entry/exit and intercom system. Communal grounds are landscaped and very well maintained by management.
The kitchen has a contemporary design with integrated appliances. The bedrooms have full-height fitted wardrobes with integrated shelves and hanging rails. Gas fired central heating and pressurised hot water systems are also in place.
Originally designed as a Live/Work unit the current owner has converted the large office space into a huge third bedroom, while allowing any new owners to potentially operate this space as a standalone office space.
On entering there is a wide hallway with engineered oak finished floors. The apartment accommodates exceptionally high ceilings throughout a bright and spacious living/dining area, three spacious double bedrooms, a main bathroom and ensuite.
The development enjoys a prime location in one of Dublin’s most popular City Centre Suburbs. The complex itself incorporates a crèche, a café, a gallery and the Hilton Hotel with state of the art leisure facilities. Although the City Centre is within walking distance, the LUAS is close by and a Dublin Bike station is located on the concourse.
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.**
Kitchen/Living: 7.56m x 4.89m – Two double glazed windows overlooking communal grounds, solid wood flooring, kitchen area with integrated appliances and L-shaped worktop.
Hallway: 9.28m x 1.2m – Solid wood flooring, hot press and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1/Live-Work Unit: 5.95m x 5.25m – Large double glazed floor to ceiling window, solid wood flooring.
Bedroom 2: 5.15m x 3.14m – Double glazed window, solid wood flooring, double fitted wardrobes and door to en suite.
En suite: 1.58m x 1.78m – Fully tiled, corner shower, WC, WHB.
Bedroom 3: 2.58m x 3.94m – Double glazed window, solid wood flooring and single fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom: 2.18m x 1.71m – Fully tiled, shower over bathtub, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.