Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present 4 Lower Road to the market. This charming property located in the centre of Shankill village , minutes walk from all amenities is sure to excite the discerning purchaser . Offering not only unique charm this property has the added benefit of a 200 ft westerly garden set in a village location. The appeal is further enhanced with a seperate wooden chalet with recreational planning featuring two bedrooms , bathroom and a living area extending to 8m x 6m . All electrics and plumbing installed also . The current owners have also upgraded the cottage installing a new bathroom , new pvc windows ,main door and French doors. There are three large bedrooms and large spacious living room featuring walls and ceilings that have been fitted with 50 mm plaster board ensuring maximum efficiency. and large bedrooms. The kitchen overlooks the extensive garden and patio area as well as an orchard and a 200ft garden. There is also a separate side access to garden .
The two bed chalet further enhances one’s living quarters.
Viewing of this property comes highly recommended with potential to further enhance the size (subject to p.p. )
Further potential to extend subject to p.p.
200ft westerly rear garden
2 bed chalet with electric and plumbing
Separate side entrance
Castle Estate Agents endeavor to maintain accurate depictions of properties in all advertising including measurements and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
Property Reference :1181-602
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.