****SUPERB, THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM PENTHOUSE DUPLEX ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT SHORT WALK TO SAGGART VILLAGE AND LUAS****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 4 Millrace Avenue to the market for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Presented in excellent order throughout this superb three bedroom Penthouse duplex offers bright and very spacious living accommodation spread over two storeys comprising of a large, dual aspect, open-plan lounge/diner with 18th vaulted ceilings and twin balconies with stunning views, fully fitted kitchen, three great size bedrooms with en-suite to the huge master bedroom, family bathroom and entrance hall. This bright and very light property has many additional benefits that include full double glazing throughout, solid wood flooring, gas central heating, fitted wardrobes and intercom system. This superb property is ideally situated on the much sought after Millrace development and is just a short stroll from Saggart village and the LUAs, all local amenities are very close by (shops, schools, parks etc) with bus and road routes a short drive away (N7, N81,M50).
To view this fine property callus today on 01 490 0700
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.**
Lounge/diner: 4.63m x 4.54m with 18ft high vaulted ceilings, double glazed sliding patio doors to both front and side aspect leading onto twin balconies, solid wood flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround, hearthstone and wood mantelpiece and inset, coal-effect gas fire and doorway to kitchen.
Kitchen: 2.52m x 2.25m with double glazed window to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll=top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Hallway: 4.80m x 2.18m with double glazed window to front aspect, solid wood flooring and coved ceiling.
Landing: 2.54m x 2.28m
Master bedroom; 4.99m x 4.80m Dual aspect with double glazed windows to both front ad side aspects, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite shower room.
En-suite: 1.82m x 1.56m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 4.41m x 3.90m with PVC double glazed door to front aspect and private balcony, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobe and large, under-stairs storage.
Bedroom 3: 3.09m x 2.27m with double glazed windows to side aspect and solid wood flooring.
Bathroom: 3.02m x 1.89m with double glazed, obscure glass window to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin and W.C>
Outside: Well maintained communal gardens and ample resident and visitor parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.