*** Superb 4 Bed House with Excellent High Quality Finishes***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present 4 Miners Walk, Crettyard, Co. Laois to the market for sale. This superb four bedroom house with landscaped gardens has an excellent high quality finish. It is presented in fantastic condition with a mixture of wooden and tiled flooring and detailed tiling and stone surfaces all giving the feel of a substantial property. Number 4 is ideally located only minutes walk to the school nearby and easily accessible to Carlow, Kilkenny, Castlecomer, Portlaoise. This location has great access for a quick and easy commute to Dublin and is 15 minutes drive from Carlow town where direct line train services are available. Bus Eireann also offer a daily bus service from Carlow to Dublin and Castlecomer to Kilkenny city.
For the golfing and sporting enthusiast Castlecomer and Carlow Golf Clubs are a short distance from this property and soccer, rugby and GAA are well represented with all codes having a strong presence in the various towns surrounding.
Built approximately 15 years the house is as good today as the day it was built and contains spacious accommodation with the benefit of oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, wooden & tiled floors and outstanding tiling and stone finishes.
This bright and spacious family home is presented in excellent order throughout and briefly comprises of a sitting room with wooden flooring looking out to a paved driveway. A large bright spacious kitchen with fully fitted modern kitchen units and tiling and patio door leading to landscaped south facing gardens. Each of the three bedrooms have bright aspects. Upstairs all rooms have wooden flooring and are in excellent condition.
With ample patio areas to the rear and to the front a paved driveway area, this house is sure to please. Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, oil-fired central heating. Modern styled kitchen.
To view this fantastic detached home please call us today on 01 490 0700.
Stunning Stone and Tiled Finishes
Double Glazed throughout
Landscaped back garden
Hallway 5.47m x 1.99m
Large bright hallway with timber stair case and tiled floor.
Sitting Room 6.33m x 3.68m
Window with front aspect. Spacious sitting room with Emprador Marble fireplace, matching colour Emprador Marble coffee table, Emprador Marble windowsill and timber flooring, remote controlled lighting. Spotlights over the arch windows finished with Emprador Marble windowsill.
Kitchen/Dining 5.47m x 6.94m
Window with rear aspect. Large open plan kitchen/dining area with fitted kitchen. Floors finished with tiles and timber. Granite worktops. Granite windowsill.
Utility Room 3.88m x 2.02m
Door and window to the rear of the house, Granite on floors and windowsill.
Bedroom 1 5.47m x 3.78m
Window with front aspect. Carpet floor. Used a a gym room.
WC 1.47m x 2.02m
Finished from the bottom to the top in Granite, Handmade granite sink and shelves.
Master Bedroom 6.84m x 3.67m
Window with front aspect, timber floor. Granite windowsill.
Ensuite 3.24m x 1.89m
Velux window with rear aspect, tiles, worktop Emprador Marble.
Bathroom 3.27m x 2.86m
1 no. VELUX window with rear aspect, Floors – Granite, Walls tiles and granite, built in toilet and bidet, 2 sinks over the granite worktop, bath covered in travertine as well as under the sinks
Bedroom 2 3.25m x 4.08m
Timber floor, Velux window with rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 6.00m x 3.17 m
Timber floor, Granite windowsill.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.