Castle Estate Agents, powered by Keller Williams, are delighted to bring this beautifully presented deceptively spacious home to the market. A modern townhouse situated in a small exclusive enclave of 5 similar style homes, immediately off Orwell Road.
Positioned immediately off Orwell Road, with direct access to the Dodder Park, which is located behind the house on either side of the road, it is only 3km from the city centre. Rathgar maintains a nice village feel with a bakery, delicatessen, butchers, bike shop and wine shops all within a very short stroll. There are also a wide range of award winning restaurants in the area catering for every taste.
A number of Dublin Buses serve Rathgar including 14, 15s, 16, 16A, 17, 18, 49 and 83. The 14 bus conveniently stops directly outside the house on either side of the road and runs approx. every 10 minutes. The nearest Luas is approx. 1km away. The property is close to a number of well-regarded schools and St Luke�s hospital. BER: C3Accommodation:
Entrance Hall, WC, Kitchen and Large Living Room. The Living Room has been recently extended and this adds excellent light to the back of the house. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master ensuite and a family bathroom. The rear garden is decked and southerly in direction. There are two car park spaces to the front.
***3D TOUR – PLEASE COPY LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER***https://bit.ly/37qUkH9
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270