Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 4 Ring Terrace for sale. Presented in excellent order throughout this family home is ideally located in the heart of Dublin 8 just minutes the LUAS, Dublin city center and all local amenities.
This property benefits from a rear extension and briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen/diner leading to the family bathroom, utility room and rear garden. Two bedrooms can be found on the first floor. To the front is on street parking.
Many additional benefits include, gas-fired central heating, full double glazing throughout and fitted wardrobes. To view this fine property please call today on 01 490 0700
Living room: 4.49m x 3.42m – Laminate wood flooring, gas fire, double doors leading to kitchen.
Kitchen/Diner: 3.55m x 2.94m – Tiled floor, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, cooker and fridge freezer.
Utility Extension: 5.34m x 1.89 – Tiled floor, washing machine, dryer and chest freezer.
Hallway: 3.39m x 1.22m – Modern double glazed uPVC front door with obscure glass panels, laminate flooring, carpeted stairs to first floor.
Stairs & Landing: – Carpeted.
Bedroom 1: 2.86m x 2.50m – Double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 2.6m x 2.73m – Double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 1.93m x 1.79m – Fully tiled, shower of bath, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Rear Garden: Private rear garden mainly laid to lawn, over looking Oblate grounds.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.