***ATTENTION INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS !! SUPERB, SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN PRIME CITY CENTRE LOCATION*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 4 Johns Court to the market. This superb, bright and spacious one bedroom apartment is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and is ideally located tucked away on John Street West just a short stroll of Christchurch with all Dublin has to offer on its doorstep. Located on the first floor of this small apartment block this lovely apartment briefly comprises of a large, open-plan lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen, large double bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from full double glazing, electric heating, fitted wardrobes, kitchen appliances and storage.
To view this stand out apartment please call today on 01 490 0700
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.
Lounge/diner: 5.99m x 5.02m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring and electric storage heater.
Kitchen: 2.04m x 1.91m with ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, inset stainless steel sink & drainer, washing machine with plumbing, integrated oven, hob & extractor and fridge.
Hallway: 4.01m x 1.47m Laminate flooring, storage cupboard and electric storage heater.
Bedroom: 5.08m x 3.18m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.09m x 1.96m with ceramic tiled flooring, bath with Triton electric shower, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.