Castle Estate Agents are proud to present to the market No. 4 Vernon Gardens a charming three-bedroom semi-detached home boasting bright and well-proportioned accommodation along with a large private rear garden. This property offers wonderful potential for the future owners to create a super home in an enviable and prime location which is literally on the doorstep of a wealth of excellent local amenities and services. This will certainly appeal to a broad market including families, and parties looking to downsize who wish to remain living in the heart of Clontarf.
Vernon Gardens is a tree lined street located just off Vernon Avenue which is within short walking distance of a selection of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops, salons, Nolans Supermarket and the newly reopened Clontarf Baths, along with Clontarf Seafront Promenade, Dollymount Strand and St. Anne s Park. There is also an excellent selection of schools, both primary and secondary close by. The nearest bus stop is within a short stroll providing swift access to the city centre and Clontarf and Killester Dart stations are also within easy access.
Sporting enthusiasts are spoilt for choice with numerous facilities in the area and a generous array of clubs including tennis, rugby, cricket, Clontarf GAA, sailing, Westwood Gym and golf at Clontarf Golf Club, Royal Dublin and St Anne s.
This lovely property retains many original features including picture rails and open fireplaces, and offers a welcoming hallway with 2 large interconnecting reception rooms, a separate kitchen and south facing breakfast room. Upstairs there is a bright landing, two double bedrooms, a generous single bedroom and family bathroom. A pedestrian side entrance provides access to the rear of the property and there is a private sunny rear garden which is walled and laid in grass lawn. There is scope to extend the property to the rear to accommodate modern day living.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this fantastic house in a prime and sought after central Clontarf location.
**IF YOU WISH TO PLACE A BID ON THIS PROPERTY PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK**
Super 3 Bedroom Home
8ft 11inch Ceilings
Prime and Central Location – Convenient to all local amenities
Excellent Transport Services
Private large rear Garden
Pedestrian Side Entrance
Bright and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
Dublin City 6 kms
Entrance Porch 1.71 x 1.25
Spacious Hall 4.12mtr x 1.77.
Drawing Room 4.36mtr 3.60mtr
Kitchen/dining area 8.27mtr x 3.64mtr.
Bedroom 1 4.42mtr x 3.61mtr
Bedroom 2 3.6mtr x 2.8mtr.
Bedroom 3 2.9mtr x 2.5mtr
Bathroom 1.95mtr x 1.83mtr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.