Danny Byrne of Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller WIlliams is pleased to present to the Glasnevin market no 4 Wadelai Green. Presented in excellent condition throughout with the added benefit of a huge back garden, measuring some 90 feet. The property has full planning for a double extension , adding a 1 st floor ensuite bedroom and open plan living, dining and kitchen extension. Planning reference 3368/17Wadelai Green is tucked away in an idyllic tree-lined setting, offering privacy and seclusion yet adjacent to every conceivable amenity.From the moment you walk through the hall door you are greeted with a warm and inviting spacious feel. On entering the property you are greeted by an entrance porch, leading you into the hallway. Off the hall to the left is the first of two large reception rooms. The back reception room looks out onto the beautifully maintained and matured back garden, perfect for entertaining. There is also a wc on this floor. Completing the downstairs accommodation is the kitchen to the rear. The kitchen is fitted with neutral coloured cupboards and also overlooks the back garden.Upstairs there is a landing, and three bedrooms, one single and two good size double rooms. Each bedroom has been fitted with wardrobes. There is also a bathroom with bath, and toilet room on this level. Finally there is also a attic offering lots of additional storage space.This property oozes potential, and would make an idyllic family home. The City Centre within a quick commute making this a most strategically positioned home. 4 Wadelai Green occupies an ideal position. Within walking distance are a plethora of amenities including a fantastic selection of schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, sports facilities. Transport links are abundant in the locale with Dublin Airport, M50, M1, Dart & bus services all within easy reach. Overall this is a wonderful opportunity to purchase an attractive family home in an established neighbourhood.Viewing strictly by appointment only.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270