Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are pleased to present this fine 3 bed roomed bungalow to the market. It is situated in the very sought after area of Templeogue, Dublin 6W.Close to all major transport links, M50, busses and within easy reach of the city centre. There are also a great selection of schools and other educational establishments. There are also plenty of local amenities and shops nearby.The property consists of 3 bed rooms, 2 double and 1 single. A full house bathroom, kitchen and a great sized sitting room with south facing windows which emit loads of sunlight during the day. There is an attached garage which could be developed and big front and rear gardens, perfect for a gardener or young family. The property has gas central heating throughout and is double glazed.The house does require some modernisation but the house is totally usable and could be moved into straight away.This is a property that will attract loads of interest, so please call now to view. Viewings are strictly by appointment only. To preview this property, copy and paste the link below to have a 360 degree virtual tour. https://view.ricohtours.com/27358b88-d296-4c30-a2d0-4199f7678c49/Contact our office by phone or email to arrange a viewing.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.