***SUPERB FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITH SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, HUGE POTENTIAL TO EXTEND ***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 4 Wellington Road to the market.
This very well presented four bedroom semi-detached family home is situated in a sought after location close to all local amenities (shops, schools, bus and road links) and offers bright and spacious living accommodation. There is huge potential to extend to the side and rear subject to the usual permissions. There is a great size south-facing rear garden as well as a front garden and driveway parking.
The living accommodation briefly comprises of sitting room with feature fireplace, large (full width) kitchen/diner to the rear opening up onto the rear garden, four great size bedrooms and family bathroom.
The location really cannot be overstated. There is a selection of South Dublin’s finest junior and senior schools such as Our Lady’s School, Templeogue College and St Pius X junior schools within walking distance. Recreational and shopping facilities are excellent with, St. Mary’s College RFC, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and all the amenities of Terenure and Templeogue villages also just a short stroll away. A selection of bus services provides easy access to the city centre and the property also enjoys the added bonus of easy access to the M50 motorway network.
Properties of this quality rarely come to the market.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Totally renovated and insulated
Triple glazed windows and composite front door
Intercom System,TV and Data points in all rooms,
Pre wired for WiFi Boosters
Garage and gated side entrance
Off street Parking
Entrance hall: 3.18m x 1.82m with enclosed porch leading to glass panelled composite front door and side window, carpet flooring, under-stairs guest WC and stairs to first floor.
Garage conversion: 6.51m x 2.59m with double glazed door and windows to front aspect, PVC door to garden and door to W.C.
Landing: 3.73m x 3.58m ,Carpeted
Bedroom 1: 4.14m x 3.62m with windows to rear aspect,carpeted.
Bedroom 2: 3.75m x 3.65m with windows to front aspect.Carepeted.
Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 2.47m with triple glazed windows to front aspect.Carpeted.
Bedroom 4: 2.43m x 2.15m with triple glazed windows ,carpeted
Bathroom: 2.91m x 1.70m with obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, bath with shower attachment, hot-press with gas boiler, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Private, not over-looked, South facing, mainly laid to lawn with brick-built shed and greenhouse.
Front: Garden laid to lawn and driveway parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.