***STUNNING ONE BEDROOM, THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT WITH VIEWS OF THE DUBLIN MOUNTAINS PRESENTED IN EXCELLENT ORDER THOUGHOUT ADJACENT TO LUAS*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 40 Hillview to the market. This superb one bedroom apartment is presented in excellent order throughout and benefits from a bright and spacious, open-plan lounge diner with views over parkland and to The Dublin Mountains. Ideally located adjacent to the Red Cow LUAS line and close to all local amenities and road routes this lovely apartment on this prestigious development has added benefits of a secure, allocated parking space in the underground car park and beautifully maintained communal gardens.
Briefly the apartment comprises of a light and spacious, open plan lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and large, family bathroom.
This stunning apartment will appeal to first time buyers and investors, to view call on 01 490 0700.
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.**
Lounge/diner: 8.24m x 3.90m Triple aspect with full height, double glazed bay window to side aspect, double glazed windows to front and side aspects and solid wood flooring.
Kitchen: 2.74m x 2.10m with ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, inset stainless steel sink & drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and space for washing machine with plumbing.
Hall: 3.21m x 1.54m with storage room and intercom.
Bedroom: 3.26m x 3.24m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.31m x 1.99m with ceramic tiled flooring, bath with shower over and splash-screen, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Outside: Immaculate communal areas, superb communal gardens, one allocated parking space and ample visitor parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.