***SUPERB THREE BEDROOM DUPLEX QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION ON SOUGHT AFTER “BELFRY” DEVELOPMENT, WEST FACING GARDEN, CLOSE TO LUAS***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 43 Belfry Crescent to the market for sale. This bright and deceptively spacious three bedroom Duplex is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac on the ever popular Belfry development close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, bus and road routes N7, N81, M50) and just a short walk away from the LUAS and Citywest Shopping Centre. This lovely property briefly comprises of a large sitting room opening onto the west facing rear garden, fully fitted kitchen/diner, three great sized bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom/W.C. To the rear is a lovely, private, west-facing rear garden and to the front is ample resident and visitor parking. Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm system..
To view this superb property call today on 01 490 0700
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.
Lounge: 5.38m x 3.67 m with double glazed sliding doors to rear aspect and garden, superior semi-sold flooring, large under-stairs storage and double doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 5.15m x 3.13m with double glazed windows to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top, block-effect work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine with plumbing, dishwasher with plumbing and double doors to lounge.
Hallway: 6.8m x 2.15m Covered porch with courtesy lighting to wood framed front door with double glazed glass panels, polished Porcelain flooring, door to cloakroom/W.C. and stairs to first floor.
Cloakroom/W.C. 1.52m x 1.32m Polished Porcelain flooring, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 6.93m x 1m Carpet flooring with door leading to hot press.
Bedroom 1: 3.41m x 3.77m with double glazed windows to front aspect, carpet flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 3.92m x 3.06m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, cerpet flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.58m x 2.87m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and carpet flooring.
Bathroom: 2.1m x 2.58m Ceramic tiled flooring, partially-tiled walls, jacuzzi bath with shower over, separate Triton T80si shower, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: West-facing,mainly laid to lawn and wood-built shed.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.