Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 435 Griffith Avenue to the market. Built in the late 1920’s and early 1930’s, the beautiful tree lined Griffith Avenue is one of the most sought after addresses in Dublin. No 435 is a very spacious semi-detached family home with an exceptional rear garden and has been well maintained over the years. This handsome residence captures all the charm and elegance associated with its era combined with a mature rear garden and off street parking.
The accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hallway, two interconnecting reception rooms with access to the rear garden. Upstairs, there is a wonderful landing area which overlooks Griffith Avenue. There are three generous sized bedrooms, two doubles and a single room. A family bathroom with a seperate wc completes the accommodation.
Many period features are maintained such as the beautiful stained glass in the front door, the brass door handles….the 100 foot long rear garden.
The gardens are a particular feature of the property with plenty of off street parking to the front and a stunning rear garden which is very private and planted with mature trees and shrubs. Standing in the rear garden it is hard to imagine you are within easy reach of Dublin city centre as the garden has a truly tranquil feel. There is also side pedestrian access.
The location is simply superb within walking distance of the city centre and convenient to the numerous shops, cafes, bars and restaurants Drumcondra Village has to offer. Dublin City University is within easy walking distance and with a variety of good sports clubs, a great selection of national and secondary schools locally. The Four Courts, King’s Inns, Beaumont Hospital and the Mater Hospital are all within walking distance. Commuting further afield is made very easy with the M50 Motorway, the M1 and Dublin Airport within a few minutes drive. The area is very well serviced by public transport, through the many bus routes which pass close by and Drumcondra Rail station nearby.
Hallway 1.7m x 4.2m
Living Room 4.8m x 3.0 m
Dining Room with patio doors to rear garden 3.8m x 2.5m
Kitchen 4.4m x 2.8m
WC 1.2m x 1.1m
Bedroom 1 – 3.8m x 3.1m
Bedroom 2 – 4.8m x 3.0 m
Bedroom 3 – 2.5m x 2.8m
Main Bathroom 2.3m x 1.5m
WC 1.0m x 1.4m
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.