***STUNNING, THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, IMMACULATE ORDER THROUGHOUT, CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES AND LUAS***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 44 Russell Close to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Sure to appeal to both first time buyers and investors alike this superb, three bedroom, deceptively spacious terraced property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, road and bus routes).
Briefly this fine property comprises of a lounge opening onto the rear garden, fully fitted kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms, family bathroom and downstairs W.C. To the rear is a good size garden and to the front ample resident and visitor parking.
Many additional benefits include,full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating and alarm.
To view please call today on 01 490 0700
Lounge: 4.90m x 3.50m Double glazed French doors to garden double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring, coved ceiling and ceiling rose.
Kitchen/diner: 4.80m x 2.75m Double glazed windows to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, gas cooker, washing machine with plumbing, dishwasher with plumbing, space for fridge/freezer and stainless steel sink & drainer.
Hallway: 5.38m x 2.00m Covered porch with courtesy lighting, Wood front door with obscure glass panel, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, door to W.C.and alarm pad.
Cloakroom/W.C.: 2.39m x 0.86m Linoleum flooring, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 2.09m x 2.09m Hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 2.50m Double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2: 3.75m x 2.69m Double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3: 3.51m x 2.23m Double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bathroom: 2.55m x 1.40m Double glazed, obscure glass windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, bath with Triton electric shower over and splash-screen, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Laid to lawn with wood built shed.
Front: Ample resident and visitor parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.