Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market No 45 Grosvenor Park. This impressive red brick facade with dormer style windows on top floor is an impressive four bedroom terraced home that extends to approx. 1200sq feet.
This impressive three storey house is well proportioned throughout with a superb living and dining room to the rear, which opens out to a sunny patio and garden, family kitchen to the front, and two bedrooms and a bathroom on each of the upper floors.. To the front is a lovely communal garden and one designated car space.
The location of this home is second to none being within a very short stroll of the villages of Rathmines, Rathgar , Ranelagh and Harold’s Cross and benefits from a wealth of amenities including shops, Supermarkets, restaurants, the Swan omniplex cinema complex, Rathmines leisure centre, Rathmines library and many schools ( St. Louis, St. Clare’s, Multi denominational Ranelagh, Stratford College, High School, and St Mary’s ) while the city centre is just a 20 minute walk away. The location is also well served by plentiful bus routes both to and from the city centre.
Nice Safe Area
Walking distance to TCD
Entrance Hall – 1.6m x 3.2m
Timber staircase with decorative spindles
Four panel entrance door
Kitchen – 2.9m x 3.2m
Shaker Style floor and wall units
Tiled back splash
Dining / Living room – 4.6m x 4.9m
Marble fireplace with back boiler
French doors leading to rear garden
First floor landing – 5.1m x 1.6m
Window facing front, very bright
Hot press / boiler with timer
Main Bathroom – 1.6m x 2.6m
Window Facing rear
Double Shower with chrome fittings
Fully tiled floor to ceiling
Moulded sink with feature taps
Shaving socket and light
Bedroom 1 – 2.8m x 3.6m
Two beautiful Georgian style windows facing rear
Built in Wardrobe
Bedroom 2 – 2.8m x 3.2m
Two beautiful Georgian style windows facing front
Built in wardrobe
Second floor landing – 3.4m x 1.6m
Built in storage
2nd Bathroom – 1.6m x 2.1m
Tiled wall to ceiling
Electric Triton shower
Shaving light and socket
Bedroom 3 – 3.7m x 2.8m
Two georgian style windows
Large built in wardrobe
Bedroom 4 – 2.76m x 2.85m
Two beautiful Georgian style windows
Walk in Closet – 1.4m x 1.6m
Georgian style window facing front
Ideal storage space
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.