***STUNNING BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM, DUPLEX ON SOUGHT AFTER HUNTERSWOOD DEVELOPMENT, EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 45 Hunters Hill to the market. This stunning two bedroom (doubles) two bathroom (en-suite to master bedroom) dual aspect duplex laid out over two storeys is presented in excellent order throughout and offers bright and very spacious living accommodation that comprises of a large hallway, master bedroom with en-suite shower room to the first floor and a dual aspect, open-plan lounge and kitchen diner, double bedroom, galleried landing and bathroom to the second floor. There is a large attic space with pull down Styra ladder to the top floor providing ample storage space. The large, bright and spacious lounge/kitchen/diner benefits from twin balconies with the lounge balcony being south-facing with views up to the Dublin mountains. Ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks and bus and road routes) this superb property is sure to appeal to both first time buyers and investors alike. Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes and alarm. To the front can be found ample resident and visitor parking.
To view this exceptional property please call today on 01 490 0700
Lounge: 5.70m x 3.07m Full height double glazed windows to front aspect, superior laminate flooring and door with double glazed glass panel to front balcony.
Front balcony: South facing with decked base.
Kitchen/diner: 3.69m x 2.71m Full height double glazed windows to rear aspect, door with double glazed glass panel to rear balcony, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with block-effect work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob & extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher with plumbing, space for washing machine with plumbing and ceiling mounted spot-lighting.
Rear balcony: Decked base.
Landing: 4.80m x 1.20m Galleried landing with double glazed windows to front aspect and loft access hatch with pull-down Styra ladder.
Bedroom 2: 3.36m x 3.07m Double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.31m x 1.72m Ceramic tiled flooring, half-height tiled walls, bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 1: 4.51m x 3.07m Full-height double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite shower room.
En-suite: 2.99m x 0.92m Ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Hallway: 3.01m x 2.33m Wood framed front door with double glazed glass panel and double glazed side window to front aspect, stairs to first floor, under-stairs storage and alarm pad.
Outside: Ample resident and visitor parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.