Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market a fantastic opportunity to acquire a 2/3 bed family home
No 46 Curlew Road is situated in a very quiet residential area, just off Cooley Road and close to host of amenities, including Our Ladys Childrens Hospital, schools, shops, sports facilities to mention but a few. With excellent public transport links as well as the red LUAS line which is within walking distance from your door, it makes this home an excellent financial opportunity for investors and first time buyers alike.
The property briefly consists of entrance hallway, front reception room which could be used as a third bedroom, a large reception room with feature fireplace and beyond this is an extended fully fitted kitchen. To the rear is a low maintenance south facing garden with block built shed with independent alarm
Upstairs comprises of 2 large double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes. There is also a fully tiled family bathroom
“DON’T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY”
Viewing by appointment only
Fantastic central location
Double Glazed throughout
Fantastic development potential subject to planning permission
Off street parking
Energy Performance Indicator:437.98 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.