Offers in the Region of €429,950 invited.
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present a beautifully presented 3 bedroom home with an extended kitchen and large side garden. Situated on a cul-de-sac, this home boasts many great features. Large kitchen extension, side garden (planning permission granted see ref: D18b/0267) and a large south facing garden with patio area (perfect for having friends around).
Briefly the accommodation comprises hallway, bathroom, living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms with master en-suite. Double glazed windows throughout. GFCH.
There are a host of amenities on the doorstep including, playgrounds, Schools, Churches, Monkstown Village, The Peoples Park and all that Dun Laoghaire has to offer.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Situated in a cul de sac
Granite Kitchen worktops
OSP for 2 cars
Spacious South facing rear garden
Large kitchen extension
Wooden flooring throughout
Double Glazed windows throughout
Sanstone patio to rear
Development potential subject to PP
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.