***CHARMING 2 BED MID TERRACE HOME IN PRIME LOCATION***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present new to the market 48 Neagh Road.
This delightful two bedroom mid terrace home is ideally located in this established, much sought after suburb of Terenure. Enjoying versatile, light filled accommodation, this home offers endless potential to place one’s own stamp and create a modern family home for life.
Many properties in the immediate area have been extended and renovated offering a regeneration in the area which is sure to maintain and grow value of properties in the vicinity.
The property itself briefly consists of entrance hall, front parlour room with understairs storage, and a fully fitted kitchen. Upstairs comprises of 2 large double bedrooms and a fully tiled family bathroom. To the rear is a low maintenance garden and a large decking area.
A description of this fine property would not be complete without mention of the wonderful and convenient location it enjoys. Within a gentle stroll of Terenure and Harold’s Cross villages, with its host of local amenities including schools, shops, parks, eateries and pubs etc. Excellent public transport links and bus routes also give easy access to the City Centre, M50 motorway and beyond.
The front garden is walled and gated with a cobble locked path. The property overlooks a large fenced playground perfect for small children. The rear garden is fully fenced.
On street parking
Low maintenance gardens
Entrance Hallway – Bright and spacious entrance hallway, Alarm, Carpet.
Living room – Under stairs storage, Window to front, feature fireplace.
Kitchen – A range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven and 4 ring hob, washing machine with plumbing, built in fridge/freezer.
Door to rear garden
Bathroom – Fully tiled with Electric Shower, WHb and w/c.
Bedroom 1 – Front facing room, carpeted, built in Wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 – Facing to the rear, freestanding wardrobe and chest of drawers, carpet.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment only
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.