Castle Estate are delighted to present new to the market Number 48 Whitehall Road West. This property presents a wonderful opportunity to acquire a beautiful family home in this highly desirable location. The house itself has been kept to a good standard with its current owners. The property offers a great opportunity for any discerning buyer to acquire a home in a fantastic location.
Downstairs there is a light filled and spacious hallway. A large reception room with feature fireplace to the front and large fully fitted kitchen and dining room to the rear. Also located at the rear is a large fully tiled family bathroom. Through the door you are led to the rear where you will find a large sunny west facing garden. Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms.
The property enjoys an almost unparalleled sense of convenience. Within a gentle stroll to the Ashleaf Shopping Centre and an excellent selection of well-established junior and secondary schools to include Drimnagh Castle , the Assumption, St Pius X, Presentation, St Judes,, St Joseph’s national school, Terenure College and Our Lady’s school are all close by. Furthermore there are extensive recreational amenities nearby and access to all major routes via the Walkinstown roundabout gives the new buyer a huge range of Transport options. Public transport is well catered for with regular bus routes to the city centre and surrounding suburbs. The M50 motorway is easily accessible. Walkinstown roundabout is one of the focal points in the area as it is a gateway connecting Walkinstown with a number of industrial and business parks in the area including Park West, Red Cow, Long Mile Road, and Naas Road.
Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Close Proximity to Shopping, Children’s hospital, Restaurants and Local Amenities
Quiet Mature Residential Area
High family Ownership and Family community spirit
Off Street parking for multiple cars.
Close to well serviced bus routes and easy access to M50
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.