** 5 BED PLUS CONVERTED ATTIC, INTEGRAL GARAGE, 3 BATHS, VEHICULAR REAR ACCESS **
Castle take great pleasure in bringing this substantial family home to the market.
Having undergone a significant extension and renovation, No. 480 spans almost c. 2,500 square feet (not including attic) of cleverly configured, well proportioned and versatile accommodation; an integral garage suitable for conversion (s.p.p.) offers further scope to increase living accommodation without the necessity for a build. The existing living spaces are bathed in natural light, ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt immediately upon entering and throughout the property.
Lovingly maintained and upgraded by its current owner occupiers it is well presented and enjoys a high standard of finish. It boasts many notable features such as 5 bedrooms, 3 baths (incl. a full bathroom en suite off master bedroom and downstairs guest w.c. and shower room), utility room, 3 reception rooms, large converted attic, large porch/entrance hall and an integral garage.
The features continue outside with off street parking for multiple cars to the front, vehicular access and OSP to the rear of the house via double gates, a large concrete block shed and out houses, and part lawn/part patio area, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxing where the tranquil nature of this mature sought after area can really be appreciated.
This property enjoys the best of both worlds tucked away as it is in this quiet estate while still enjoying easy access to a host of amenities including sporting facilities at Templeogue Swimming Club, Templeogue Tennis Club, Templeogue United Football Club and the Spawell’s Golf Centre, Faugh’s GAA Club, St. Jude’s GAA Club, St. Mary’s College RFC. Dundrum Town centre, the City Centre are within easy reach as are major road networks via the M50. Many excellent schools are within close proximity including St. Pius X National School, Our Lady’s Secondary School, Templeogue College and St Mac Dara’s Community College, Bishop Galvin National School, Bishop Shanahan National School. It is also well serviced by a host of bus routes including the 150, 54A, 15A and 9 bus routes.
Viewing is recommended.
Wonderful family 5 bed, 3 bath home c. 2,500 square feet (not including attic)
Guest w.c and shower room downstairs
Full bathroom en suite and walk in wardrobe off master bedroom
Integral garage providing secure OSP and suitable for conversion (s.p.p.)
Large converted attic
OSP for multiple cars to front
Secure OSP and vehicular access to rear of house via double gates at side
Private rear garden with lawn, paving, raised patio area, out houses and large concrete block shed
Well serviced by public transport
Host of amenities within easy access
Porch: 2.333m X 3.450m
Hall: 4.537 X 1.974m (AWP)
Living Room: 3.080 X 3.657m (AWP)
Living Room 2: 3.991 X 4.247m (AWP)
Kitchen: 2.678 X 3.432m (AWP)
Dining Room: 2.859 X 3.544m (AWP)
Living Room 3: 3.656 X 2.888m
Rear Hall: 1.804m X 1.501m
Guest WC / Shower Room: 1.475 X 2.672m
Attic Access, Hot Press
Shower, bath, whb and wc
Bedroom 1: 3.335m X 5.894m (AWP)
En Suite: 3.322m X 1.953m
Bedroom 2: 3.896m X 2.980m
Bedroom 3: 4.44m X 3.876m
Bedroom 4: 4.371m X 3.626m
Bedroom 5: 2.524m X 2.732m
Bathroom: 3.050m X 1.806m (AWP)
Attic: 11.062m X 2.861m (AWP)
Garage: 3.406m X 8m (AWP)
Utility Room: 2.030 X 2.271m (AWP)
Large rear garden c. 13.3m Long with double gates for OSP, part lawn/part patio.
Concrete block shed, OSP for multiple cars to front
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.