***SUPERB THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, RECENTLY UPGRADED, EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT, QUIET DEVELOPMENT SHORT WALK TO KILCULLEN VILLAGE WITH WEST-FACING REAR GARDEN*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 49 Bishop Rogan Park to the market for sale. This superb three bedroom family home is sure to appeal to first time buyers and investors alike and has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners (new double glazing, new gas heating system, new bathroom). Presented in excellent order throughout this bright and deceptively spacious property is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac on the much sought after Bishop Rogan development just a short stroll away from Kilcullen village with all its amenities (shops, schools, parks, pubs, restaurants and bus and road routes)
This fine home briefly comprises of a sitting room with feature (open) fireplace, open-plan kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is a good size, west-facing rear garden and to the front a smaller lawned garden and ample resident and visitor parking.
To view this lovely property please call us on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 4.46m x 3.15m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, feature (open) fireplace with marble surround and mantle and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/diner: 5.98m x 4.91m with UPVC rear door and double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with block-effect work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker, hob and extractor, space for washing machine with plumbing, space for dishwasher with plumbing, space for dryer, space for fridge/freezer, wood burning stove, coved ceiling and spot-lighting.
Hallway: 4.74m x 1.74m Enclosed, double glazed porch with ceramic tiled flooring to UPVC front door with leaded light obscure glass panels to hallway with laminate flooring, under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor and alarm.
Landing: 3.11m x 1.99m Galleried landing with hot press and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1: 4.51m x 3.04m with double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 2.11m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 3: 1.99m x 1.81m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bathroom: 2.01m x 1.75m with double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, newly fitted three piece suite comprising large, corner bath with Mira electric shower over and splash-screen, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Rear: West-facing rear garden with brick-built shed with power and light.
Front: Garden laid to lawn and ample resident and visitor parking
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.