****STUNNING THREE BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM PROPERTY IN SHOW HOME CONDITION THROUGHOUT, QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION, SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO VILLAGE AND ALL LOCAL AMENITIES****
Castle Estate Agents are absolutely delighted to present 5 Ballynakelly Court to the market for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This stunning home has been the subject of much investment and improvement by the current owners and is presented in turn-key condition throughout. This bright and deceptively spacious property is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac within a very short walk of Newcastle village with all its amenities. Local shops, schools and parks are all close by with the N7 a five minute drive away.
Briefly this fine home comprises of a large sitting room with multi-fuel stove opening onto the pretty rear garden, a fully fitted ‘Shaker’ style kitchen/diner with integrated, NEFF appliances, large, utility/cloakroom/W.C., three great size bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master bedroom, ‘Jack & Jill’ bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and Triton shower and a well stocked and well maintained rear garden with raised deck area. To the front can be found ample resident and visitor parking.
Many, many additional benefits include, Solar panels, high-spec double glazed windows and doors, gas-fired central heating, multi-room sound system, fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms, additional, bespoke kitchen storage, hand-made, built-in storage cupboards to utility room, enclosed, double glazed porch, alarm and security camera system.
An internal inspection of this exceptional property comes highly recommended, to view please call us on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 4.95m x 3.95m – Double glazed French doors to rear aspect and garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, superior laminate flooring, feature fireplace with Porcelain surround and Slate hearthstone with inset, 8kw multifuel burning stove and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/diner: 5.45m x 3.00m – Double glazed, full-height windows to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, inset stainless steel sink & drainer, integrated NEFF pyroclean oven, 5 ring gas hob and extractor unit, integrated (brand new) dishwasher, integrated Whirlpool fridge/freezer, additional hand-made, matching storage units, coved ceiling and spot-lighting.
Utility/cloakroom/W.C.: 3.05m x 1.95m
Utility – Ceramic tiled flooring, work surfaces with hand-made storage units above and tiled splash-backs, space for washing machine with plumbing and space for dryer.
Cloakroom/W.C. – Ceramic tiled flooring, half-height tiled walls, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Hallway: 6.00m x 1.95m – An enclosed, double glazed porch with solid wood front door leading to hallway with ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to side aspect, large, under-stairs storage room, additional under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor, alarm pad, coved ceiling and spot-lighting.
Landing: 4,00m x 2.15m – Galleried landing with double glazed,obscure glass window to side aspect, hot press and loft access hatch. Loft is foam insulated, boarded and accessed by fold-down wood steps.
Master bedroom: 5.00m x 3.70m – Twin, double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and storage and door to en-suite shower room.
En-suite shower room: 1.95m x 1.85m – Ceramic tiled flooring, half-height tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2; 4.75m x 2.85m – Double glazed, full-height windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and storage and door to Jack & Jill family bathroom.
Bedroom 3: 3.80m x 2.00m – Double glazed, full-height windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bathroom: 3.00m x 1.70m – Ceramic tiled flooring, half-height tiled walls, Jacuzzi bath with Triton electric shower over and splash-screen, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Sunny aspect rear garden laid to lawn with well stocked and well maintained flower beds, large raised deck area, mature plants and shrubs, side access to front, external electric socket and wood shed.
Front: Small front garden, ample resident and visitor parking and external electric socket.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.