Castle Estate Agents take great pleasure in bringing this charming mid-terraced, back to back townhouse to the market.
Spanning c. 56 sq. meters of well proportioned accommodation and light filled living spaces, No. 5 is well presented throughout and leaves very little for the new owners to do except unpack.
In addition it has the added advantage of off-street parking.
Boasting an enviable location, No. 5 enjoys the best of both worlds, tucked away is it is from the hustle and bustle well still enjoying easy access to every conceivable amenity. Well serviced by public transport, it enjoys ease of access to the City Centre, Saint James Hospital, Houston Station and the Phoenix Park.
Bright and spacious two bed townhouse c. 56 sq. meters
Well presented throughout
Back to back townhouses with no rear gardens
OSP to front
Well serviced by public transport
Small mature development
Porch: 2’11” x 3’2″
Living Room: 12’10” x 15’8″ Laminate flooring, solid fuel fireplace.
Kitchen : 5’9″ x 8’6″ Fitted wall and base units, stainless sink and drawer.
Bedroom 1: 8’11” x 8’7″ Fitted wardrobes, carpet.
Bedroom 2: 8’7″ x 9’7″ Fitted wardrobes, carpet.
Bathroom: 6’4″ x 6’9″ Wash hand basin, wc, bath with shower.
Outside: Off street parking and gravel garden to front.
Energy Performance Indicator:312.09 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.