Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present for sale this wonderfully large and well maintained 4-bedroom residence boasting 3 bathrooms and a very large rear garden with significant potential to extend to the rear.
Accommodation comprises of bright entrance hallway, living room ground floor guest W.C.& separate wet room and large extended kitchen / diner. The first floor boasts large bedrooms; 3 double bedrooms (1 en suite), 1 generous size single bedroom and a family bathroom. Of huge benefit to 5 is the large green located across the road offering young families a safe place to play – another box ticked!
The Castlefield development is very conveniently located off The Old Knocklyon Road with direct access to the M50, Dublin Mountains and is well serviced by bus routes (15, 49, 65B, 75) to the City Centre and Tallaght. Other local amenities include shopping at nearby Woodstown, Knocklyon SC, Rathfarnham SC, Dundrum Town Centre, Lidl at Ballycullen, Knocklyon Church, Knocklyon FC, St. Enda’s GAA club just 2 minutes away and enjoy leisurely walks at the nearby Hell Fire Club and Marlay Park. The property is also within walking distance of excellent National and second level schools.
Hugely sought after family oriented location in Dublin 16
Very large 4 bedroom 3 bathroom
Superb rear garden with countless possibilities
Large open green across the road – Ideally located for families with children
Master bedroom with en suite facility
Ground floor guest wc & separate wet room
Extended kitchen with extensive fitted units, breakfast bar and ALL appliances remaining
4 great size bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes
Excellent scope to extend to the rear (s.p.p)
Great schools, shopping facilities and transport links on your doorstep
Hallway 5.6m x 1.9m under stairs wc 1.7 x .8 & wet room 1.3m x 1.3m
Kitchen / Diner 6.5m x 2.7m with all the usual appliances included – with Door to very large and private rear garden.
Living Room 9.8m x 3.4m – runs to full length of the house with patio doors to back garden
Landing: Well-lit landing with attic access hatch
Hot press: With insulated copper cylinder, shelving and immersion switch.
Master Bedroom to Front 3.m x 4.4m Large double room with wall to wall integrated wardrobes. En suite facility. 2 m x 1.4m
Bedroom 2 – 2.5m x 2.4m Large single bedroom, very bright space with fitted double wardrobe, carpeted
Bedroom 3 – 3.4m x 2.7m Double bedroom, fitted double wardrobes, carpeted.
Bedroom 4 – 2.1m x 2.7m Double bedroom, fitted double wardrobes, carpeted
Family Bathroom – 2.1m x 1.6m
Rear Garden: Extraordinary rear garden with enormous potential. Due to the sheer size residents enjoy full sun and total privacy – while it offers such scope to extend the existing, or build an independent workshop or games room, the options are endless. The garden is fully walled in and features a mix of mature shrubbery, trees and screening. The garden shed will remain as part of the sale. Secure side access.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.