Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams Ireland are proud to present new to the market 5 John McCormack Avenue. A great opportunity not to be missed to acquire this 3 bed semi-detached property. The property is awaiting it�s new owners to move in, add their own little bit of flair with the possibility of extending. The property itself consists of a large front garden providing for off street parking. Inside on the ground floor is the reception room with a gas feature fireplace, then to the rear is a sunny lounge with fireplace and kitchen leading out to the private walled garden. Upstairs you find 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom and the family bathroom. Situated in this ever popular and mature location of Walkinstown it�s surrounded by a host of local amenities to include excellent primary and secondary schools, parks, sports facilities as well as the Ashleaf Shopping Center with a large variety of shops and cafes right on your doorstep. Serviced by excellent public transport links to Dublin City Center and surrounding suburbs as well as the Red Luas line a short stroll away. The M50 and N7 motorways are just minutes drive away making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding Counties. Superb opportunity not to be missed. Viewing by appointment only.Double glazed windows Off Street Parking Wooden floors ConservatoryGFCH Large Sunny Rear Garden Mature location Close to all amenities and transport facilities
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.