Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present no 5. Meany Avenue to the market. Located a minutes walk from the stunning Coliemore Harbour and Dalkey Island one couldn’t be in a nicer location boasting one of the most sought after areas in Dublin . This stunning 2 bedroomed property is abundant with charm set at the end of a private avenue with off street parking . No 5. has a unique charm having been owned formerly by an architect featuring sunken bath and sea views. Upon entry this house oozes character and charm featuring an open plan living room and kitchen area with separate side access to the paved patio garden . Upstairs there are two bedrooms ,the master with views of Dalkey Bay. Dalkey is a beautiful coastal village in South County Dublin. With a vibrant community and many independent shops, restaurants, bars and cultural events, the village offers a lifestyle many long for. No 5 Meaney Avenue offers a unique opportunity to enjoy a beautiful home in such a sought after location.Viewing of this property comes highly recommended.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.