Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present this luxurious three bed apartment in Ridge Hall, a well-designed gated modern development in the heart of Ballybrack Village. Built in 2007, Ridge Hall has been superbly built to provide modern quality accommodation among landscaped gardens with mature trees.
No. 5 has probably the most enviable location in this gated complex benefiting from a South Westerly aspect and looking on to a quiet wooded area giving the an extreme sense of calm and serenity. Offering circa 91 square metres of well proportioned accommodation, the living spaces are bathed in natural light, ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt immediately upon entering. Presented in good decorative order throughout, this wonderful apartment enjoys a high standard of finish and leaves nothing for its new owners to do except unpack.
This dual aspect apartment features 2 balconies 1 leading from the sitting room and the other from the master bedroom. This very large 91 Sq. Metre apartment has a large open plan sitting room/kitchen overlooking trees and mountains. Accommodation includes three large double bedrooms, one with en-suite, large designer bathroom, an open plan living room / kitchen opening out onto a SW facing balcony. There is designated parking with the apartment.
The location is packed with amenities including a range of shops, cafes and pubs (the new and thriving Insomnia is on your doorstep and the Igo Inn remains a favourite local pub). Plus accessibility is excellent, just 15 minutes walk to Killiney Dart Station, 5 minutes drive to the N11 and the M50. Killiney Beach and Killiney Hill are also nearby hotspots within walking distance.
This spacious property and its aspect within the development would appeal to any discerning purchaser. Viewing comes highly recommended.
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.
Reception Hall: 1.097m X 7.382m
Solid wooden flooring, hot press, storage cupboard
Open plan Living Room/Kitchen: 3.812m x 6.97m
Living room with French door to S.W. Balcony.
Kitchen consists of solid wooden flooring, track lighting range of floor and eye level units with worktops, tiled splashback and integrated appliances.
Balcony: 1.249m x 3.008m
S.W Facing aspect, wooden decking overlooking wooded area.
Master Bedroom: 3.137m x 5.215m
Fitted Wardrobes, solid wooden flooring
Fully tiled with WHB, WC and shower.
Bedroom 2: 3.71m x 3.82m
French doors leading on to balcony, solid wooden flooring, fitted wardrobes.
Balcony: 1.296m x 3.421m
Bedroom 3: 3.227m x 3.918m
Solid wooden flooring, built-in wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.181m x 2.265m
Fully tiled, WHB, w.c, bath with overhead shower.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.