***STUNNING LARGE 3 BED SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH GARAGE IN PRIME LOCATION***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present new to the market for sale 5 St Marys Drive, A large 3-bed semi-detached home with garage in turn-key condition in this ever popular matured residential area of Walkinstown. Situated on St. Mary’s Drive and only a stone’s throw from the City Centre, this property will provide its lucky new owner with a quiet residential location and yet is within easy reach of all local amenities, including schools, shops parks sporting facilities and public transport on your doorstep.
Brightness, character, space and most importantly home come to mind when you enter the doors of this magnificent family property. This modern and contemporary property boasts a spacious living room leading to an open plan modern kitchen/dining room, guest downstairs w.c, 3 large bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. This property also has the added benefit of a garage to side with room for conversion/extension and also has the added benefit to extend to the rear subject to planning permission.
Unrivalled in location, on St. Mary’s Drive, Number 5 is within close proximity to Sundrive Road, Harold’s Cross, KCR, Crumlin Children’s Hospital, the Grand Canal, Rathmines, the M50 and the City Centre.
The property is well serviced by a host of bus routes such as the 17, 18, 27, 56a 83, 150, and 151 all on its doorstep as well as a number of excellent schools. The M-50 is also only a short distance away and provides easy access to most major route-ways as well as an express route to Dublin Airport. The Luas Red line is located within walking distance.
Outside to the rear, there is a large and private south west sunny garden with mature shrubs and plantings, perfect for the long sun-drenched summer days.
To the front, there is a large driveway providing off street parking for at least two cars
A truly great property which rarely comes to the market awaiting its lucky new owner
3 Large Bedrooms
Modern and Contemporary Feel Throughout
Double glazed throughout
End Terrace with garage
South West facing garden
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270