Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present at Tolka Valley View property. No. 5 immaculate condition throughout. The accommodation comprises of: Entrance hall, living room, kitchen / dining room & guest toilet. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms (2 good sized doubles) family bathroom & hot press. The many features of this home include: Designer fitted kitchen with an abundance of base and eye level storage with french doors from the kitchen / dining room leading to the living room. The feature black marble open fireplace in the living room and the bay window make it a perfect family room. This house has quality tiling throughout, tiled bathrooms with white sanitary ware and fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom to mention but a few. The property further boasts gas fired central heating & double glazed windows and doors throughout. Also it is not directly overlooked at the front or the back. The location is second to none adjacent to a wealth of local amenities. The Charlestown Shopping Centre and Finglas Village are within a 10 minute drive and there is an excellent catchment for schools within the area. The area is also serviced by a frequent bus service to the City Centre. The new Luas station is only a short distance away. Viewing is strongly advised!
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.