Castle Estate Agents Powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present this fine family home situated in this much sought-after area of Blanchardstown and within easy reach of the M50 and the City Centre.Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hall, Livingroom, kitchen/dining room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.The property has the benefit of double-glazed uPVC windows, gas fired central heating with new boiler fitted less than a year ago, bright spacious accommodation, private walled rear garden and drive-in to the front.With a range of primary/secondary schools, shops and the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre within a stroll. There is easy access to the M50, N3, Dublin Airport and the City Centre with a selection of buses to the City available, making this an ideal home for a growing family*** PRIVATE VIEWING ONLY CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A VIEWING ***
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270