Castle Estate Agents are please to present this stunning 3 bed 2 bath property to the market. This property is very rare in the Ballyfermot area. It comes in a beautiful condition throughout from floor to ceiling and anyone would be pleased to own this house.
Situated in Croftwood Green, this property is in superb condition and ready to move straight into.
There is ample outside area too, with a big back yard that would suit a large family.
The hallway and front room is all wooden floored with the kitchen diner tiled. There are double doors between these rooms and also out to the back garden.
There is a downstairs loo under the stairs and a very large house bathroom upstairs with a walk-in shower.
There are 3 bedrooms, 2 double, 1 single all carpeted.
We have a very good bus service and nearby road links to the rest to town and beyond.
Everything about this house has been well thought out as you can see and has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Please call now to arrange a viewing which is strictly by appointment only.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.