Castle Estate Agents take great pleasure in bringing this charming mid terrace home to the market.
Positioned overlooking a large open green space, number 51 boasts well proportioned and versatile accommodation, with the living spaces enjoying great natural light, ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt throughout.
Among the many notable features on offer are a large private rear garden, off street parking to the front and a study/nursery room, and front porch.
Well serviced by public transport it offers easy access to the city centre while enjoying every conceivable amenity on its doorstep.
Viewing is recommended
Well presented mid terrace home 3rd bedroom downstairs, 2 beds plus nursery/study upstairs
Overlooking large open green space
OSP to front
Large rear garden
Well serviced by public transport
Within close proximity of a host of amenities
5’7″ X 4’6″ (awp)
9’2″ X 5’11” (awp)
8’11” X 9’11” (awp)
15’8″ X 11’2″ (awp)
9′ X 13’1″ (awp)
2’5″ X 4’10” (awp)
4’11” X 10’5″ (awp)
10’11” X 12’9″
8’11” X 9’4″ (awp)
6’9″ X 6’2″ (awp)
OSP to front
Circa 42 ft long
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.