***3 BED WITH ATTIC CONVERSION AND CONSERVATORY CLOSE TO LUAS LINE*** CASTLE ESTATE AGENTS powered by Keller Williams Ireland are proud to bring this large 3-bed property to the market with an attic conversion and conservatory. Located on Galtynmore Close, just off Galtymore Road, this property boasts an excellent central location on a highly sought after road with the City Centre, Grand Canal and Kilmainham all within touching distance. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with the Blackhorse Luas Stop just a few minutes walk away, this property is sure to appeal to a wide array of potential purchasers. The accommodation briefly comprises of a storm porch , entrance hallway,open plan dining room and living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also has the added advantage of an attic conversion with which can be used as a fourth bedroom. Outside to the front, there is a walled and gated drive-in for off-street parking. The location is second to none just off Galtymore Road with the best of schools, shops, bus services and Luas line on its doorstep providing quick and easy access to the City Centre. The Children�s Hospital is just a stone’s throw away as are Kilmainham, The Grand Canal and The City Centre. There is a range of local amenities within touching distance and numerous bus routes adjacent to the property, the most frequent being 123 and the 122. The M-50 is also only a short distance away and provides easy access to most major route-ways as well as an express route to Dublin Airport. This property is an ideal opportunity and must be seen to be appreciated.Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location ,Alarm,GFCH ,D/G Windows ,Bright and Spacious Accommodation ,3 Bedrooms ,Attic Conversion ,Off Street Parking ,Minutes Walk to the Nearest Luas Stop ,Close Proximity to Crumlin’s Children’s Hospital & Grand Canal Ideal First Time Purchase Must be seen to be Appreciated
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.