Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 51 Whitechurch Way to the market.
This property is well maintained and offers its lucky new occupants a home that is ready to walk into. The property has the benefit of a private rear garden and its quiet location within Whitechurch makes this an ideal first time buyer property.
Situated close to all local amenities with an array of local schools, shops and bus services all close by. An ideal location close to Nutgrove and Dundrum shopping Centres and acess to the M50. The magnificent Marley Park is just 300 metres away with unrivalled leisure facilities including playgrounds, coffee shop and extensive walking, cycling and woodland rails. The superb ‘farmers market’ is held weekly on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and numerous other cultural events are held in Marley House throughout the year.
This spacious and well laid out property briefly comprises an Entrance Porch, Hall, Livingroom, Kitchen/Diningroom, upstairs 3 Bedrooms, and a family bathroom. Outside a driveway with off street parking, and a private rear garden.
*More Photos to follow*
* D.G. windows throughout
* Sunny rear garden
* Modern fitted kitchen
* Well Insulated Attic
Entrance Hall – Laminate Wood Floors, Door to
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.4m x 3.3m – Modern fitted kitchen with Door to rear.
Livingroom: 4.0m x 3.4m – Feature open fire place Laminate floor. Ceiling coving and centre piece.
Bedroom 1: 3.6m x 3.4m – Front
Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 3.1m – Back room
Bedroom 3: 2.8m x 2.3m – Front
Bathroom: Bath with W.C., W.H.B.
Rear: Fully walled and lawned. Garden.
Front: Garden lawned with Driveway
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.