Castle Estate Agents take great pleasure in bringing this wonderful apartment to the market.
Boasting well proportioned accommodation, the living spaces are bathed in natural light ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt throughout the apartment, and they enjoy enviable views over water features and communal gardens.
The property is presented in pristine condition, enjoying a high standard of finish and specification throughout and leaves nothing for the new owner to do except unpack. Among the many notable features on offer are elegant sanitary ware in the bathroom, modern fitted kitchen, ample storage, large secure bike shed underground and wonderful communal gardens with water features, which provides an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing where the tranquil nature of this sought-after development can really be appreciated.
This beautiful apartment enjoys the best of both worlds, tucked away from the hustle and bustle in this impeccably maintained and manicured development while still enjoying ease of access to every conceivable amenity including Kilmainham Gaol, War Memorial Gardens, The Irish Museum of Modern Art, the Hilton Hotel and Leisure Centre and the Phoenix Park. Well serviced by public transport including a host of bus routes, the Luas and Heuston station being just about ten minutes’ walk away, and the M50 and many major national routes are only minutes away.
Viewing is recommended.
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.**
Beautifully presented and recently redecorated
High standard of finish
Bright spacious accommodation
Secure Communal bike shed
Beautifully maintained communal gardens with water features
Well maintained and sought after development
Within close proximity of every conceivable amenity
Well serviced by public transport
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.