***SUPERB, EXTENDED, DOUBLE FRONTED SEVEN BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM PROPERTY, SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION SHORT STROLL TO LUAS AND INCHICORE VILLAGE****ATTENTION INVESTORS THIS PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY SET UP AS AN 8 BEDROOM RENTAL LET ROOM BY ROOM****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 54 Connolly Avenue to the market for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this substantial property has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners and benefits from a double storey extension to the side and a single storey rear extension offering bright and very spacious living accommodation. This stunning property located on one of the best roads in Inchicore is currently laid out with five bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en-suite) to the first floor and three bedrooms and one bathroom to the ground floor, in addition there are two reception rooms and a large, bright kitchen/diner to the rear. This exceptional property presented in excellent order throughout, can easily be converted back into one large family residence. Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, polished Porcelain flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, pubs, restaurants, road and bus routes) are close by with Inchicore village and the LUAS just a stroll away.
Properties of this calibre in this location rarely come to the market, to view please call us today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 3.60m x 3.40m with double glazed Georgian style bay window to front aspect, solid wood flooring, feature fireplace with cast Iron surround and fitted wardrobes.
KItchen/diner: 5.19m x 3.84m with double glazed French doors to rear aspect, double glazed windows to rear aspect, twin double glazed Velux windows to rear aspect, polished Porcelain
tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven,integrated hob and extractor, washing machine with plumbing, dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Hallway: 5.59m x 1.63m UPVC front door with Georgian style obscure glass panels, polished Porcelain tiled flooring, under-stairs storage, door to shower room and stairs to first floor.
Bedroom 1: with double glazed Georgian style windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: with double glazed Georgian style windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Shower room: 1.60m x 1.60m with polished Porcelain flooring, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: Galleried landing with laminate flooring amd loft access hatch.
Bedroom 3: with double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite
En-suite: Shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 4: with double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 5: with double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 6: with double glazed windows top front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 7: with double glazed windows tp front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 1.90m x 1.57m with double glazed obscure glass window to side aspect, polished Porcelain tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Courtyard garden, south-east facing with raised flower beds, paved patio and side access to front driveway.
Front: Large driveway providing off-street parking for several vehicles and hedgerow border.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.