***LARGE 3 BED WITH KITCHEN EXTENSION & LARGE GARAGE TO REAR IN PRIME LOCATION***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this fine three-bed property located in this hugely popular residential area convenient to Dublin City Centre as well as a host of local amenities. Without a doubt, this property is located on one of Dublin 12s most prestigious roads and awaits its lucky new owners.
This property is ideally suited as a trade-up or first-time purchase and must be seen to be appreciated.
The property which is spacious and well laid out briefly comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hallway, living room, sitting room, extended kitchen, 3 large bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside to the front, there is a walled private garden There is a garage to rear with vehicular access and large patio area.
The location is second to none, ideally situated close to every conceivable amenity with the Walkinstown Roundabout, The Ashleaf S.C., Rathfarnham S.C. M50 and all local shops are all within close walking proximity. There are ample recreational amenities available with Tymon Park a few minutes away, Carlisle Gym, Bushy and Marlay Parks and lots more on your doorstep. The area is very well catered for with a selection of well-established junior and senior schools. The city centre is within very close proximity and there is a fantastic choice of bus routes to include the No. 9 & 150. The Luas is also located close by at Kylemore.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment only.
•Close proximity to KCR, Terenure, & Templeogue
•Large Garage to Rear
•2 Large Receptions
Entrance Hall: c.2.09m x c.4.20m
Alarm panel inside front door
Porch – c.194m x c.1.24m
Porch with single glaze glass panelling in aluminium.
Living Room: c.8.03m x c.3.28m
Feature fire place
Access to rear.
Kitchen: c.2.37m x 6.44 m
Wall and floor mounted cream kitchen units.,extractor fan, 4 ring ,electric cooker, Single double oven, stand along fridge freezer, stainless steel kitchen sink, washing machine. Tiled flooring
Dining: c.3.31m x 4.09m
Wooden flooring Feature electric fire
Bedroom 1: (to rear) c.3.28m x c.4.07mm
Double room, carpet floor, fitted wardrobes, windows over looks rear garden.
Bedroom 2: (to front) c.3.70m x c.3.02m
Double room, built in fitted wardrobes either side of chimney breast, large window overlooking front garden, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3: (to front) c1.65m x c.2..05m single room, wardrobes,, mirror, carpet flooring,
Bathroom: c.2.05m x c.1.65m
Tiled floor and walls, electric shower
Car Garage: c.6.94m x c.5.11m
Block built storage shed.
Galvinised sheet roof
Rear access for a car via laneway.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.