***ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS – 3 BED TERRACED HOUSE FOR 245,000 – NO CHAIN***
Castle Estate Agents Powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present 55 Walkinstown Avenue. This family home awaits its new owners to put their own stamp to it and finishing it to their own liking. Although it would benefit from modernization and Minor upgrading,this will be superb family home. With a large south facing private garden to the rear with plenty of space to extend if needed. The property briefly consists of a large living room to the front, Further to the back you�ll find the kitchen, with small extension ideal as a utility room. Downstairs you will also find the shower and toilet. Upstairs comprises of a three large bedrooms. The master-bedroom to the front of the property has two front facing windows. The second bedroom has built in wardrobes with a beautiful view of the south facing garden.
Conveniently located within close proximity of every conceivable amenity, it offers easy access to a host of leisure and recreational facilities, schools and parks. Well serviced by public transport , it enjoys easy access to the City Center and the M50 and major road networks are easily accessible.
*** 3D TOUR – PLEASE COPY LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER***https://bit.ly/2OrQ7uh***
Viewing is recommended and by appointment only***
MeasurementsHallway – 4.09m x 1.76mSitting Room – 4.47m x 3.19mKitchen – 2.2m x 3.61mExtension – 1.71m x 2.44mMaster-Bedroom – 3.07m x 4.06mSecond Bedroom – 3.84m x 2.62mThird Bedroom – 2.81m x 2.43m
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.