Castle Estates powered by Keller Williams, Chase Nouri MIPAV are delighted to bring this exceptional family home to the market. 56 Ferndale Avenue is a large extended three bedroom mid terrace with a large rear garden, and comes to the market in great condition throughout.
No. 56 provides comprises of bright and comfortable living space with the living room to the front and a large extended kitchen dining area to the rear which gives access to a fully tiled bathroom and large rear garden. While upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, two doubles and one single.
Situated just off Ballygall Road East, the location is excellent. This lovely home is close to a host of local amenities including Johnstown Park and playground. The property is close to a regular bus route providing an efficient link to the city centre, and is also in close proximity to Dublin City University as well as a number of primary and secondary schools.
Features:Large rear extensionWalk in conditionExcellent locationGas fired central heatingLarge rear gardenAdjacent to local schools
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.