Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market 57 Larchfield Road – one of the finest properties to come on the market in Goatstown in recent times.
Situated on a leafy tree-lined road in the heart of Goatstown, No. 57 Larchfield Road comes to the market with a garden measuring 200 feet approx.
The well laid out accommodation comprises – Ground Floor: Entrance porch and entrance hallway, a bright and very spacious living room, lounge, Kitchen diner, wc, garage, 4 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The location needs little introduction, situated close to Dundrum, Milltown, Clonskeagh, Mount Merrion and the city centre. An abundance of amenities are located within a short stroll including churches, local shops, Dundrum Town Centre, UCD Belfield and an excellent range of primary and secondary schools including Our Lady’s Grove, St Killian’s German School and Mount Anville. The main transport links are bus routes, Luas at Dundrum, the M50 and the N11.
Hall 2.3m x 4.6m with wooden floor
Garage 4.98m x 2.7m with door to garden
Living Room 3.6m x 4.5m with fireplace, wooden floor
Playroom / Study/Office 4.9m x 3.8m with fireplace , patio door leading to,
Kitchen / Diner 7.2m x 6.2m, beautiful cream kitchen, double Belfast sinks, wooden floor, with patio door to extra long back garden, measuring 200 feet approx.
Off the Hallway is a wc and shower 1.6m x 2.7m
Bedroom 1- 2.6m x 2.3m, carpeted
Bedroom 2 – 4.6m x 3.3m , carpeted
Bedroom 3 – 4.1m x 3.2m , carpeted
Bedroom 4 – 2.4 m x 2.2m ,carpeted
Family Bathroom 2.9m x 2.1m tiled, with both bath and shower
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.