Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 57 Sugarloaf Crescent to the market.
This two storey house is situated in a nice location in a quiet cul de sac.of Sugarloaf Crescent. This is a mature residential area within a few minutes walk of Bray Town Centre and Bray seafront as well as multiple noted primary and secondary schools. The area is well serviced by several bus routes and the DART is a 15 minute walk.
Access to the N11/M50 is a short drive away as well as Kilruddery House and Gardens , Greystones and Avoca Handweavers in Kilmacanogue. The property also benefits from an extremely large sitting/ dining with sunny south facing garden.
The owner has upgraded and extended the property over the years and has built on a separate self contained unit to the side with a rental yield of approx. €8000 per annum .
Very large south facing mature rear garden with potential to extend.
Large sitting /dining room
Off street parking for 3 cars
Very large south facing garden
Separate studio apartment attached
Sitting room :
3.5m x 6.72m
4.12 x 4.86
3.02m x 2.79m
4.12m x 2m
2.45m x 4.11m
2.51m x 3.29m
3.29m x 3.10m
1.93m x 2.23m
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.