****STUNNING THREE BEDROOM (THREE BATHROOM) EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED WITH SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN ON QUIET CUL-DE-SAC CLOSE TO LUAS AND CITYWEST SHOPPING CENTRE, IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 6 Corbally Vale to the market for sale.
Presented in excellent decorative order throughout this superb three bedroom semi-detached family home is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac on this much sought after development within a short walk of the LUAS and Citywest Shopping Centre. Local shops, schools, parks, road and bus routes are all close by.
This lovely property has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners, benefiting from a lovely sun room leading onto the rear garden, and offers bright and very spacious living accommodation that briefly comprises of a sitting room with feature fireplace, open-plan kitchen and dining room, sun room, three great size bedrooms with en-suite to master, family bathroom, utility room and downstairs cloakroom/W.C.
To the rear is a well maintained, south-facing garden with patio area and raised deck and to the front a cobble-lock driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles.
Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired heating, wall cavity insulation, integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes and storage to all bedrooms, solid wood flooring and alarm.
An internal inspection of this fine property comes highly recommended.
To view please call today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 4.82m x 3.50m Double glazed windows to front aspect, solid wood flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround and hearthstone and inset, coal-effect gas fire, archway to kitchen/diner and coved ceiling.
Dining area: 3.80m x 2.73m Double glazed, sliding patio doors to sun room, solid wood flooring, archway to sitting room and coved ceiling.
Kitchen: 6.00m x 2.56m Double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, 4 ring Halogen hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and spot-lighting.
Sun room: 3.68m x 2.35m Double glazed French doors to rear aspect and garden, solid wood flooring, double glazed Velux window to rear aspect, vaulted, timber-clad ceiling and spot-lighting.
Utility room: 1.57m x 1.57m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, linoleum flooring, space for washing machine with plumbing, space for dryer and wall-mounted, Baxi boiler.
Hallway: 5.30m x 1.72m UPVC front door with glass panel, double glazed window to front aspect, tiled, Slate flooring, door to cloakroom/W.C., stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Cloakroom/W.C.: 1.66m x 1.10m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 2.73m x 2.26m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, high gloss laminate flooring, hot press and attic hatch.
Bedroom 1: 4.00m x 3.20m Double glazed windows to rear aspect, superior laminate flooring, a range of mirror-fronted fitted wardrobes and storage and door to en-suite shower room.
En-suite: 2,17m x 1.35m Double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 4.00m x 3.00m Double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and spot-lighting.
Bedroom 3: 3.11m x 2.40m Double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and spot-lighting.
Bathroom: 2.31m x 2.20m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, Jacuzzi bath with Triton shower over, pedestal hand basin, W.C
Garden: South facing laid to lawn with large, paved patio area, raised deck, wood built shed with power and light and side access to front driveway.
Front: Cobble-lock driveway providing off-street parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.