Castle Estate Agents Powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present this extremely spacious three bedroom family home with attic conversion to the market ideally located in a most sought location of Dunsoghly Drive. Bright and airy living accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen with dining area two double bedrooms (one with ensuite), one single bedroom, main family bathroom and an attic conversion that could easily be used as a 4th bedroom.
No.6 comes to the market in good condition throughout and is truly ready to walk into. Dunsoghly is a modern and sought after development of family homes adjacent to a host of local amenities to include Finglas Village, excellent catchment for both primary and secondary schools and recreational facilities. Furthermore The Charlestown Shopping Centre to include the new Odeon Cinema, IKEA, Finglas Village and DCU are also within close proximity. There is also an excellent bus service offering a QBC to the City Centre and Broombridge Luas stop is only a stones throw away. The M50 is also close by making this a most strategically positioned home.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270