Castle Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market no 6 Harman Street.
This contemporary refurbished home is presented in turn key condition making it the ideal buy for all those looking to live within a short walk of the city centre.
Having been recently refurbished and and redecorated. it comes to the market in excellent decorative order throughout, leaving very little for the new owners to do except unpack. This is the perfect opportunity to acquire a stunning home in a prime Dublin 8 location.
Number 6 Harman Street represents the ultimate in city living for the person who wants something a little unique, exciting and conveniently located to the City Centre.
Ideally located in an enviable position. It is tucked away in a quiet and mature residential street and offers great ease of access to the city centre with Stephens Green just a short distance away.
Castle Estate Agents endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in all advertising including measurements and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
Well serviced by public transport
Host of amenities on its doorstep
Within minutes walk of City Centre
Cul De Sac location
Bright spacious accommodation
2 Small Outside Courtyards
Recently redecorated and refurbished
Beautifully presented mid terrace home
Hall – 4.809 x 1.275 – Wooden Flooring, Recessed Lighting. Creda Electric Heater. Double Doors leading to Small Courtyard with Decking.
Living Room 4.012 x 3.566 – featuring Wood Burning Stove. Creda Electric Radiator Wooden Flooring. Recessed Lighting. Velux Window and Vaulted Ceiling.
Kitchen 4.05m x 2.880m. Fitted with eye and floor level units and complementary counter top. Sink, recessed lights, tiled floor, Extractor fan, Cooker, Fridge. Track Lighting. Tiled Splashback.
Utility Room – with Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer.
Bedroom 1.- 282x 4.078. – Laminated Flooring. Creda Electric Heater. Storage Cupboard with Shelving. Track Lighting. Door leading to small courtyard area.
En-Suite – 0.898 x 1.902 with W.C. Shower and W.H.B.
Bedroom 2 – 3.901 x 2.717m – Laminate Flooring. Creda Electric Heater. Overhead Storage. Velux Window. Recessed Lighting
Bathroom – 2.58 X 1.426 – Partially Tiled walls. Tiled Floor. Bath with Overhead Shower. W.C and W.H.B.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.